Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The post I had not planned on writing

The post I had not planned on writing

April 4 during the lecture for Every Woman's Grace, these challenges were given as we looked at 2 Timothy 2:14-26.  These are far from the whole, but what came home to me:
any thing
any time
anywhere
any cost
in the pursuit of righteousness
being submissive to the Holy Spirit
am I willing to unlimit God?

From Judy who gave that lecture:
"The application fell under the point of being useful to the Master.  Is there any hesitation in your willingness to be used by Him?  Can you say to the Lord use me...anything, anytime, anywhere, at any cost... Of course that would mean total submission to the Holy Spirit."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home