Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Tuesday, April 6
Since last Tuesday, I have reprinted a limited number of SLICES OF BREAD: Daily Grace for Women and done a small initial printing of my second devotional collection, DAILY GRACE IN THE HANDS OF MY SOVEREIGN FATHER, and began work on a third collection.
Also started selecting photos for my Mom's 90th birthday celebration to be held later this year.
What have you been doing since March 30?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home