Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Delights from DANIEL
2:20-23 Daniel's response to God's revelation:
Daniel answered and said, "Let the name of God be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and power belong to Him.  And it is He who changes the times and the epochs; He removes kings and establishes kings; He gives wisdom to wise men, and knowledge to men of understanding.  It is He who reveals the profound and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness, and the light dwells with Him.  To Thee, O God of my fathers, I give thanks and praise, for Thou hast given me wisdom and power; even now Thou hast made known to me what we requested of Thee, for Thou hast made known to us the king's matter.
4:1-3 Nebuchadnezzar the king to all the peoples, nations, and men of every language that live in all the earth:  "May your peace abound!  It has seemed good to me to declare the signs and wonders which the Most High God has done for me.  How great are His signs, and how mighty are His wonders!  His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and His dominion is from generation to generation."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home