Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

How We Celebrated our Anniversary
We did end up holding hands in the local URGENT CARE facility. Eventually an overworked doctor was available to check me out. He prescribed an antibiotic and the use of hot compresses. Though the antibiotic was phoned in to our pharmacy, I was too tired to get it. All I wanted to do was to sleep. So I did. The next day, Thursday, I didn't volunteer but stayed home and slept. Garry picked up the antibiotic after work and I started taking it. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I was supposed to take it for seven days, four doses a day, but by early Tuesday morning my digestive system was in full revolt and so I quit taking it. That was a week ago today. My system has been recovering, but I am still more tired than I would like to be. Whatever I have been able to accomplish has been totally and solely by the grace of God, which is as it ought always be, which is how I ought always to recognize it as being.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherie said...

I hope you are fully recovered by now.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home