Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Expectations and Reality

I expected to write something for my blog a week ago. The reality was, I encountered technical difficulties.
They were my fault, as I did not check something when I ought to have done so.
I didn't expect to need to do that.
Reality was no post last Tuesday as a result.
Reality meant taking time to check this week.
Reality meant embarrassment when I realized I had overlooked something which was probably the cause of the technical difficulties.
Reality also with gratitude for grace in the solving of the matter by my husband as he did not chide me when he might have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home