Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Regarding intended posts

All of the material from the Truth Matters Conference, which was held in early September, is available on the Grace to You website, gty.org.
I would strongly urge you to go there, click on the Truth Matters option, and listen or download the pdf files or order the cds.
You see, as much as I tried to, I could not do justice to the session by Phil Johnson.  The material Jeff Williams covered appears in his book, The Work of His Hands: A View of God's Creation from Space.
If I can, I will post my notes on other messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home