Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Today is Tuesday, September 20.  18 years ago, my parents celebrated their 46th and last anniversary.  WE had no idea it would be that.  My dad died 6 days later in his sleep, going to sleep in Sioux Falls SD and waking in heaven.  Every year this time, my thoughts go back to those days and my gratitude for my parents, their faith lived out as a model for my sister and me.  Mom turned 91 last month and continues to be a blessing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home