Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I wrote this the day before my Mom turned 91, and the news was full of  "bad" news on both radio and television, as well as from on-line news sites.  I had to think rightly.

In charge

Creator of all creators
Sovereign of all sovereigns
Governor of all governors
Leader of all leaders
King of all kings
The only true and trustworthy One
The unchangeable Rock
Unalterably reliable in all circumstances
In you alone is refuge
From you alone is strength
To you alone is worship

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home