Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

When I Dwell

When I dwell upon how good God is to me,
When I think of His grace which He set in place
Before creation, I can only rejoice
With heart, mind, and voice.
When I survey that short life of 33 years,
When I consider how I caused His tears
On the cross and cries to the Father above,
I see such undeserved love.
And seeing that love, I can only submit to whatever His will is,
Dwelling in the comfort of the palm of His hand,
Or as the apple of His eye,
Known by Him so personally,
Dwelling in His gracious care,
With His watch care over me,
Day in and out,
Night in and out,
Breath after breath until
My last one, and I stand
In His presence where I will dwell forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home