Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Identity

Identity

You can go to either a dictionary or a thesaurus or to dictionary.com on line and find a fascinating selection of definitions. 
I had drafted both a long and a short piece on identity from my perspective--of course it would be from mine, as I am me--and perhaps one of these week's I will post those, but not today.
Why not?  Because Sunday night, February 12, Austin Duncan opened Psalm 139 and preached on identity to the Grace Community Church congregation, and what he had to say is more eternally important than what I would have posted here. 
The message isn't up on the church website yet but I would encourage you to check here for it:
www.gracechurch.org/media as that is where it is most likely to appear.  To quote Austin,
"Knowing God is the key to knowing who you are."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home