Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Just for Today, Lord

Just for today, Lord.
Wrap me in Your arms,
Calm my heart
From all alarms.
Grant me words of wisdom
Whoever I speak to--
Words suitable to the situation;
Words of grace such as
You place in my heart and mind;
Words of Your Word.
Just for today, Lord,
Because only You know
If there is any more than
Today for me.

Ephesians 4:29: "Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as if good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home