Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Reflections and Realities

Reflections and Realities
Some time back I set out a seven year plan based in part on Psalm 91; maybe you read those entries.  This afternoon I had to do a review of that plan.  It isn't because I am that much older but because my body is not what it used to be, even a couple of years ago.  Whatever the reason, I am thankful to have been as functional as I have been as long as I have been.  I don't think I'll be folding up my tent any time soon (see 2 Cor. 4:16-5:8) but these aches and pains are reminding me that day is closer than it used to be.  Lord, may I be useful until the end You have ordained for me, for Your glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home