Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Observations on Genesis: Abram and Sarai 3
My thoughts were in essence deleted by the sudden passing of a dear friend, Mike Taylor. Much finer comments than I could ever make can be found on both the Grace to You and the Pyromaniacs websites/pages. I have, however, found consolation in James 1:12 "Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him." Mike did and according to God's promise he has received that crown. May we respond in the same way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home