Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Proverbs 3:5-6 and a comment on Plus Psalm 23:1 and a comment on that

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

I can only speak for myself, of course, but sometimes I make things more hard than I need to when grappling with understanding and making the right decisions. This week our so gracious and patient [long suffering] Lord reminded me of these verses and they were exactly [of course] what I needed--and no doubt will continue to need.

Perhaps they will benefit you too at this time.

Another verse from Psalm 23 also helped me then:
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall lack nothing.

Nothing. That means the wisdom, the understanding, the direction, will all be made clear to me exactly as needed and exactly when needed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home