Tuesday's slice of bread

A weekly post premised on this: Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord (Prov. 16:20)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

married to my best friend, writer, teacher, avid reader, occasional poet, volunteer

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Isolated
We had an unusual time since my last post. I came home Wednesday to a silent phone. My cell phone wasn't being reliable either. And then the Internet connection was sporadic. That sequence of events led to this entry.
Isolated
Isolated, or so it seems;
No Internet, no cell phone, no land line;
Yet this isolation is
Only on the level, while
Nothing seems or is known to me to
Cut off communication with
The Most High.
So I am not alone,
Not isolated from Him in whom I live and move and have my being.
I am not isolated from real Life.
I am not separated from the I AM.
I am surrounded by Him;
His presence is as real as He Is.
I am not isolated;
I am protected;
In I AM, at peace, without distraction.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherie said...

Elizabeth, I enjoy all of your blogs, but for some reason this is the one I come to most frequently. I missed your post from last week. I'm glad all is well with you!

~Cherie

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home